Planning for Your Family: Before Things Fall Apart
June 1, 2016, 6:30 pm
West Orange Heritage Foundation, 1 N Main St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
A complimentary seminar providing invaluable information about the issues that affect the financial success of you and your family.
Let our team help you be confident about your financial future.
Planning for Your Family: Before Things Fall Apart,
- What is an estate plan, and why do I need one?
- What are the legal pitfall in caring for my elderly parents’ finances and affairs?
- How do I cope with Alzheimer’s and dementia?
- What are the options for home health care and other long term care solutions?
- Who should I share my plan with?
Food and beverages will be provided
10th Annual WEAAD Education
“Protecting Elders from Crime: Myths & Realities”
The event is FREE. And, there is ample FREE parking.
When: Friday, June 17, 2016
Where: Community United Methodist Church
4921 S. US Highway 17-92, Casselberry, FL 32707
Event Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – with light continental breakfast beginning at 8:15 a.m.
Register: Click to Register
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Roberto Hugh Potter, UCF – Chair of Dept of Criminal Justice and Director of Research Partnerships
- Peter Miller, Enterprise IT Security Manager for Orange County
- Dr. Darryl Groves, AARP Florida
Did you know research indicates that one in ten elders may experience some type of abuse, but only one in 23 cases are ever reported. Learn about Elder Abuse. Or, come to our event and meet the experts!
A ‘thank you’ to our sponsors – AARP Florida, VITAS and the Seminole County Triad.